Business Development Representative (White Label)
Our vision & mission:
Paro is freeing business professionals from the constraints of traditional employment by empowering them to pursue meaningful work on their own terms. In turn, we are democratizing access to the business solutions that companies need.
What we deliver:
Paro provides flexible finance and accounting solutions to businesses via its network of highly vetted freelance experts. Through our proprietary AI-powered platform, we match clients with the best-fit experts to solve problems and drive growth. Our carefully curated expert community provides a range of financial services to clients, from basic bookkeeping and accounting to highly specialized corporate development and strategic advisory.
The Team: As a part of Paro’s go-to-market engine, we have a specific team focused on serving clients in the Professional Services industry called our ‘White Label’ practice. These clients leverage Paro & our expert network to add additional capacity to their firm, in an effort to serve their clients in the most wholesome and effective manner possible.
Due to the significant growth and success that Paro is experiencing, our ‘White Label’ team is looking to build a team of Business Development Representatives to support our scaling efforts. In this outbound focused role you will be responsible for finding, nurturing and qualifying new leads from a defined market of Professional Services organizations, including Public Accounting (CPA), Advisory, and Consulting Firms. Over time your responsibilities will expand to encompass the full sales cycle, from establishing initial contact to closing deals.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to connect with sophisticated stakeholders, exhibits outstanding judgment, maturity, confidence, and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment within a close-knit team. If you’re passionate about startups, resilient, and ready for a fast-paced career in sales, then we want you to join our team.
- 100% outbound, net-new business generation focused on ‘White Label’ solutions delivered to professional services firms
- Strategically researching/identifying potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities
- Communicating Paro’s business model to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with Paro would be beneficial to their firm / business
- Driving business through outbound phone calls, preparing and sending strategic emails to prospective clients specific to their business needs
- Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
- Overcome objections of prospective customers via Paro’s service offering(s)
- Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
How you’ll add value:
- Established as a top performer at most recent/current employer
- Have 1+ years of sales experience, with direct experience in a predominantly/entirely outbound capacity
- Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to routinely exceed monthly activity metrics
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior client levels
- Thrive in a consultative and strategic sales role. A solutions-oriented critical thinker who is not afraid to fail
- Will be ambitious, able to build trust, motivated, think outside the box – “figure-it-out-ability"
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, is coachable, and wanting to succeed, and has been effective in utilizing CRM and other engagement tools
Benefits at Paro:
- Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan. Paro currently does not match 401(k).
- Vacation - We offer our employees unlimited vacation, as we believe rest and recharging allows you to bring your full self into work. In addition to unlimited vacation, we observe all federal holidays and offer unique Paro Holidays during months there isn’t a federal holiday
- Remote Work - Given our company’s mission to empower professionals to pursue meaningful work on their own terms, we believe we too can accomplish great things while not always together under one roof. Therefore, we accept remote employees in the following states: IL, OH, MI, AZ, WA, PA, NJ, NY, TX, IN, FL, NC, SC and NV.
- Health & Wellness Stipend - to support a healthy and active life outside of work Paro contributes to your health and wellness.
- Home Office Stipend - We are a remote first company and we want to ensure our team is set up for success and for their physical and mental health at home. We know office and ergonomic set up is an important part of this.