Account Executive, White Label
Our vision & mission:
Paro is freeing business professionals from the constraints of traditional employment by empowering them to pursue meaningful work on their own terms. In turn, we are democratizing access to the business solutions that companies need.
What we deliver:
Paro provides flexible finance and accounting solutions to businesses via its network of highly vetted freelance experts. Through our proprietary AI-powered platform, we match clients with the best-fit experts to solve problems and drive growth. Our carefully curated expert community provides a range of financial services to clients, from basic bookkeeping and accounting to highly specialized corporate development and strategic advisory.
As a part of Paro’s go-to-market engine, we have a specific team focused on serving clients in the Professional Services industry called our ‘White Label’ practice. These clients leverage Paro & our expert network to add additional capacity to their firm, in an effort to serve their clients in the most wholesome and effective manner possible.
Due to the significant growth and success that Paro is experiencing, our ‘White Label’ team is looking to add additional Account Executives to the team. In this outbound focused role you will be responsible for acquiring new partners and clients from a defined market of Professional Services organizations, including Public Accounting (CPA), Advisory, and Consulting Firms. Your efforts will be supported by dedicated investments such as intent-based lead programs, sponsorships, events, corporate partnerships, and travel. All manner of referrals (direct as well as referral partnerships) you create are fair game as well!
As these firms have found it harder and harder to hire qualified talent, and as our client base has moved upstream to the middle market (and beyond with initial Enterprise pilots), we are seeking a motivated Account Executive who has the expertise to replicate our successful case studies and expand our client portfolio. You will be responsible for acquiring new clients through a defined outbound sales process, which encompasses the full sales cycle from establishing initial contact to closing deals and expanding accounts.
- 100% outbound, net-new business generation focused on ‘White Label’ solutions delivered to professional services firms
- Build strategic relationships with a defined list of “Top 400” Enterprise accounts and a geographic territory of small and medium-sized firms
- Develop deep and genuine relationships with business leaders - while focusing on the goal of helping their firm(s) & their clients operate more effectively and profitably
- Overcome objections of prospective customers via Paro’s service offering(s)
- Build a healthy sales pipeline supported by targeted investments in campaigns co-designed with your Senior Director and Associate Managers in order to meet and exceed quarterly quota targets
How you’ll add value:
- Established as a top performer at most recent/current employer
- Have 2+ years of sales experience, with at least 1+ in a predominantly/entirely outbound capacity
- Applied experience working with professional services industries like: Accounting, Consulting, Process Optimization OR strong background in Business, Economics, Finance
- Thrive in a consultative and strategic sales role. A solutions-oriented critical thinker
- Will be ambitious, able to build trust, motivated, think outside the box – “figure-it-out-ability"
- Are accountable for building their own sales pipelines and achieving/exceeding target
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, is coachable, and desire to succeed, while having effectively utilized CRM & Engagement tools
- Possess exceptional listening, organization, presentation, and business strategy skills
Who you are:
We’re more interested in how you add to our innovative community than formal education or experience. That said, you will shine in this role if you:
Believe that in order to be successful, you need to be surrounded with others who can be their authentic selves at work while driving forward the future of work with Paro. You value taking smart risks and having your colleague’s backs. You welcome challenges and are rigorous in ensuring all voices are heard. You are open to understanding each other’s experiences and communicating effectively together. At Paro we work hard, but we also want every employee to enjoy the journey. You work collaboratively, do the right thing, never settle and put your best work into everything you do.
Benefits at Paro:
Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan. Paro currently does not match 401(k).
Vacation - We offer our employees unlimited vacation, as we believe rest and recharging allows you to bring your full self into work. In addition to unlimited vacation, we observe all federal holidays and offer unique Paro Holidays during months there isn’t a federal holiday
Remote Work - Given our company’s mission to empower professionals to pursue meaningful work on their own terms, we believe we too can accomplish great things while not always together under one roof. Therefore, we accept remote employees in the following states: IL, OH, MI, AZ, WA, PA, NJ, NY, TX, IN, FL, NC, SC and NV.
Health & Wellness Stipend - to support a healthy and active life outside of work Paro contributes to your health and wellness.
Home Office Stipend - We are a remote first company and we want to ensure our team is set up for success and for their physical and mental health at home. We know office and ergonomic set up is an important part of this.