Regional Sales Manager
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to build, coach and drive the culture for our team of agents in Atlanta. You will have the opportunity to join a company that is transforming the way customers buy and sell their homes for the better. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented sales leader with a history of scaling and driving performance through a team of high-performing real estate agents. This is a full time role that reports to our Head of Brokerage. This position will be based out of our growing Atlanta market.
What You’ll Do Here
Recruit and coach a high-performing team of real estate agents throughout Atlanta, with the goals of driving excellent customer experiences, and increasing market share in the region. You’ll be tasked with:
- Driving sales performance through leadership, coaching, pipeline management and accountability
- Developing a sales strategy to achieve market sales goals
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics and making data-informed decisions to drive performance
- Creating solutions when escalations arise with deals or customers
- Conducting weekly group sales team meetings and individual coaching sessions to develop team members’ sales, real estate, and client service skills
- Being a culture driver and carrier, creating a culture of constant feedback from agents to our product, design, and marketing teams that ensures we are constantly building the best possible services and experiences for our customers
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- An active Georgia Real Estate License (Brokers license strongly preferred)
- Expert-level Atlanta market knowledge and currently residing in Atlanta
- 3+ years of real estate sales experience - expert level knowledge of the home buying and selling process
- Successfully managed and scaled a team of agents
- Strong drive for results and ability to drive accountability
- A customer-first mentality
- Ability to focus on and drive towards the solution
- Strong decision making skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong process orientation skills
- A proven ability to develop and execute a sales strategy
- A proven track record of driving high sales performance through coaching and metric/data analysis
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.