Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Licensed Listing Agent to market and sell homes while working directly with homeowners to educate and help them prepare for listing. Our Listing Agents deliver a great customer experience by ensuring each house we sell is expertly listed and properly marketed for the greatest possible outcome for our sellers. The ideal candidate has experience listing and selling homes in our markets. This is a full time role that reports to the Regional Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Receive, communicate, and negotiate offers to drive optimal home sale results for Orchard and our clients
- Work with the operations team on any agreed upon repairs
- Ensure a smooth transaction and closing experience with title and buyers’ agents, backed by internal Transaction Coordinator support
- Follow up consistently for buyer agent feedback post-showings and work with clients to adjust, as needed
- Track, evaluate, and present data from listings, showings, offers, and closings
- Communicate effectively with clients to educate and help get homes sold quickly for top dollar
- Clear communication with all parties to ensure fantastic customer experience
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Track record of excellent listing outcomes with strong negotiation skills
- Professional communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere passion for helping others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and adaptable
- A drive for results balanced with strong partnership skills and humility
- Active Texas real estate license with an understanding of rules and regulations
- G-suite and MLS knowledge and experience
- Docusign experience helpful
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.