Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Sales Manager in the Brokerage department to coach and manage our front line Listing Agents and our brand new Cash Offer team. You will work closely with Brokerage Leadership and your direct reports to drive conversion for Orchard services. The ideal candidate has a strong sales mindset, analytical skills, coaching ability and experience in a fast-paced sales or brokerage role. The ideal candidate has a strong sales mindset, analytical skills, coaching ability, is open to feedback/coaching, and has experience in a fast-paced sales or brokerage role. Previous Sales Management experience is highly preferred.
This is a full time role and will report to the Director of Listings.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Lead two of our frontline teams in the Austin market: our Listing and Cash Offer teams who help our customers successfully sell their home in order to accomplish their real estate goals.
- Oversee and manage the daily workflow of the team, including resolution of customer-facing issues and escalations where necessary
- Drive consistent KPIs, metrics, and SLAs across the team
- Provide top level thought partnership and support to internal and external stakeholders through well-defined processes and excellent customer service
- Upwardly communicate trends and opportunities to Orchard leadership to win additional business for Orchard
- Deliver effective feedback to your direct reports via call breakdowns, 1x1s, and trainings to improve their ability to convert
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- At least 1 year of Sales or Brokerage management experience
- An active Texas Real Estate license
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere passion for helping others
- A servant leader mindset with a focus on coaching and development of your sales team
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and adaptable
- A drive for metrics based results balanced with strong cross functional partnership skills and humility
- Strong customer focus
- A team player with the ability to take responsibility to personally drive execution and follow through
- G-suite, MLS, and Salesforce knowledge and experience is helpful
#LI-AW1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.