Growth Marketing Lead, Offline
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Marketing Lead to manage our offline channel strategy. In this role, you will manage an 8-figure marketing budget, spread across existing and new channels. Our offline channels have been a critical component of our customer acquisition to date and we’re looking for a performance-driven candidate to drive increased growth and efficiency.
The right candidate is highly analytical with a keen eye for customer-centric messaging. Buying and selling a home is life’s biggest financial decision and you’ll work closely with our talented creative team to craft advertising that elicits action while conveying trust. You will also manage external agencies to help execute media buys and oversee day-to-day channel logistics. This role is a unique opportunity for a digital marketer to get exposure to offline channels or for an offline marketing manager to scale their impact.
This is a full-time role that reports into the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing. Option to be remote in the following locations: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI or based out of our NYC or Austin office.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Manage an 8-figure offline marketing budget, setting and managing to ambitious KPIs across Terrestrial Radio, TV, Direct Mail, and new channels
- Create a testing strategy that encompasses testing within existing channels and identifying and executing tests in new channels. Tests will include both creative/messaging tests as well as media/channel tests
- Collaborate with internal creative team to launch needle-moving, customer-centric creative across a variety of formats (ex: radio scripts, video, mailers)
- Work closely with external agencies to place media buys and refine local buying strategy
- Maintain and share weekly reporting dashboards, ensuring you’re digging into the “why” behind campaign performance
- Build a deep understanding of our customer funnel, ensuring your channels are driving high-quality leads
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 4+ years of experience driving growth within a B2C performance marketing function
- Background in offline marketing with emphasis on Radio, TV and/or Direct Mail a plus
- Passion for creative testing and a knack for crafting messaging that resonates
- Experience with high consideration/LTV products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
- Amazing attention to detail
- Team player attitude and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
The pay range for this position in New York City is $110,000-140,000/year. The actual base pay offered may vary within the range provided depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Please note that the range provided is applicable only to New York City-based applicants. Base compensation may vary if the work location is outside of New York City.
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
Something looks off?