Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing reporting, modeling, analysis and insights on business performance and operations capacity. The Financial Analyst will delve deep into operational and financial data to provide insights that will inform business decision-making. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to interact with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Build and maintain complex financial and operational models based on analysis of variables including short and long-term revenue forecasts and capacity planning.
- Work closely with business operations and client success to assess the financial impact of various client scenarios and refine existing models by analyzing the impact of changing client dynamics.
- Prepare and distribute routine financial reports.
- Build out new dashboards that visualize and analyze profitability in different segments of the company.
- Identify company information gaps, perform analysis, and create and publish dashboards with accurate, relevant information to inform leadership decisions.
- Investigate existing revenue sources and make recommendations to improve client recovery and present to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with operations and identify areas for margin enhancements through analysis of direct costs such as labor and shipping costs.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 1-4 years of experience in an FP&A environment including strong financial analysis expertise
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess the integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated
- Exceptional organization skills and innate attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator both orally and in written communication
- Experience in Tableau
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?