Revenue Operations Internship
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Revenue and Operations Intern. This internship offers a unique chance to be a key component of Neighbor’s revenue teams and gain practical experience working firsthand with our Head of Revenue Operations. This is an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing startup, backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fifth Wall, Wilshire Partners, Album Ventures, Pelion Ventures, and top executives from DoorDash, Uber and StockX.
- Assist in analyzing sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team on the development and maintenance of sales performance reports and analytics dashboards.
- Help streamline sales processes, including client onboarding and ongoing account management.
- Assist in the upkeep of sales relation management and other systems (Hubspot, Talkdesk, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract insights from data and make data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sincere interest in revenue operations, sales, marketing, and events management.
Duration and Application
- This is a 6-month internship position.
- The internship offers flexible hours, typically 20 hours per week.
- This is a hybrid position. Collaborate on-site in our Lehi, UT office at least once a week.
- This is an unpaid position. Come to gain hands-on experience, grow your network, and make a huge impact in a start-up environment!