Inside Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
At Neighbor, our vision is to bring communities together by solving our neighbors’ biggest challenges.
We’re building the largest hyperlocal marketplace the world has seen. We’ve raised over $65 million from top-tier investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of DoorDash, Airbnb, and Uber. Our marketplace is already flourishing in all 50 states and we’re just getting started! To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote after leading Neighbor’s Series A.
This is the first role of its kind on our Activation Sales Team! We are looking for an experienced sales professional to help us convert residential hosts and renters as they look to transact on Neighbor's platform. The Inside Sales Executive will report directly to Mark Bailey, Director of Call Center Sales.
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through targeted, and effective inbound/outbound calling of cold and warm leads.
- Track and manage leads in Hubspot and other CRM systems. Ensuring all communication is logged and information is accurate.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Neighbor’s product/service. Proactively innovate sales pipeline process.
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and attitude when interacting with potential customers, team members, and other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented – eager to do what it takes to hit goals
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- 3+ years experience in competitive inside sales environment
- High level of comfort working in a startup environment: fast-paced, ambiguous, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to solving tough problems
- You are at your best when under pressure and hit deadlines
- Place a high value on social and human relationships, including the desire to relocate to and work from our Lehi, UT HQ
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
- 401(k) plan
- Infant care leave
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!