Director of Call Center Sales
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
At Neighbor, our vision is to bring communities together by solving our neighbors’ biggest challenges.
We’re building the largest hyperlocal marketplace the world has seen. We’ve raised over $65 million from top-tier investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of DoorDash, Airbnb, and Uber. Our marketplace is already flourishing in all 50 states and we’re just getting started! To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote after leading Neighbor’s Series A.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Call Center Sales to join our team and oversee our offshore call center sales operations. The Director of Call Center Sales will be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales representatives located in our offshore call centers, ensuring that sales targets are met or exceeded while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics that align with the company's overall sales goals.
- Collaborate with the executive team to establish sales quotas, targets, and KPIs for the offshore call center team.
- Recruit, train, and mentor a high-performing team of sales representatives, team leads and operation managers to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve sales goals.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations of the offshore call center team, including monitoring and analyzing sales metrics, providing coaching and feedback, and implementing process improvements as needed.
- Foster a positive and productive work environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to ensure seamless integration of sales processes with other business functions and cohesiveness experience for users.
- Build and maintain relationships with offshore partners to support business growth and success.
- Source and negotiate third-party software contracts.
- 7+ years of experience in sales leadership, preferably in a call center environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record of building and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with team members, call center managers, team leads, senior business leaders, and vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing principles, techniques, and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret sales data and make data-driven decisions.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to document processes & decisions made.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with offshore call center teams is preferred.
- Experience using and managing Hubspot and Talkdesk or similar tools is a plus.
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
- 401(k) plan
- Infant care leave
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!
See more open positions at Neighbor
Something looks off?