Senior Director of Sales and Growth
myLaurel provides home-based acute care tailored for the needs of frail and complex patients. Our Recovery at HomeTM and Rapid Advanced CareTM models provide readmission prevention and utilization reduction solutions for high-risk populations. By treating in place with a team of compassionate advanced practitioners, myLaurel ensures patients avoid the conventional acute care journey from ER to admission to post-acute care, creating dramatic cost savings, avoiding hospital-acquired conditions and radically improving patient and caregiver experiences. Learn more about what we are doing at https://www.mylaurelhealth.com.
The Growth team at myLaurel is the driving force behind our evolution. Our team is passionate about propelling our company and mission forward using data-driven insights, innovative strategies, and creative thinking to accelerate the client base, revenue, and market presence.
As a Senior Director of Sales and Growth, you will support and cultivate payer and provider partnership management and sales operations within the growth team at myLaurel. This involves designing plans to meet sales targets, and developing and cultivating relationships with healthcare clients. Additionally, you will drive lead generation for new market growth and actively seek out and engage customer prospects, working to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
What you will be doing
- Managing and owning the sales process from prospecting through contract execution.
- Generating sales from new logos and existing healthcare customer / markets.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Commiting to a detailed sales plan aligned to quarterly targets.
- Presenting, promoting and selling healthcare products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Coordinating sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improving through feedback.
- Actively participating in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and pricing of solutions and services.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and key market dynamics and using this to inform sales approach and strategy around emerging trends.
- Tracking, analyzing, and presenting sales metrics to senior leadership.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships: Review customer activity, anticipating would-be client needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years of sales/ growth experience managing clients and teams. Must have experience in healthcare sales.
- 5+ years experience in healthcare - payer or provider side .
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field, Masters degree preferred.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills, and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales..
- Ability to travel up to 30% nationwide
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue Targets
- Sales Growth
- New market penetration / market share
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package, PTO, paid parental leave, annual educational stipends, and an amazing team of creative and motivated individuals passionate about creating a new standard of care.