We’re pioneering a new kind of stay.Mint House combines the classic comfort of home and the modern luxury of a hotel, giving guests all the perks and none of the tradeoffs. We’ve ditched losable key cards, long lines, room service and other relics for the things we miss when we travel—kitchens, groceries, workout routines, and the space to spread out. Every part of the Mint House experience is making your stay personal, predictable and effortless. Our presence spans major U.S. cities like New York, Miami, and Nashville. #staymint
As the Manager of Analytics, your mandate is clear—initiate and elevate analytics and reporting best practices across Mint House. This is not a role for the faint-hearted; it's a call to action for someone who can define and drive business requirements for cross-platform data integration, knowledge-sharing, dash boarding, and reporting. We need a doer, a mover, and a shaker—someone who understands the urgency of deploying accurate and timely Business Intelligence (BI) reporting processes. In this self-starting environment, you'll be the driving force behind independent and objective performance analysis, identifying trends that will power Mint House towards unparalleled success.
AT MINT HOUSE YOU WILL
- Lead the charge in establishing and refining analytics and reporting best practices at Mint House.
- Define business requirements for seamless cross-platform data integration, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Conduct independent analysis to identify trends and insights, guiding our business towards optimized performance.
- Craft rich and dynamic dashboards using cutting-edge tools like Power BI, Excel, and more.
- Collaborate closely with Director of Product & Senior Program Manager to troubleshoot technical issues, ensure data accuracy, and make data readily available to end users.
- Work closely with Commercial and cross-functional teams to understand their reporting needs and develop tailored solutions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design and conceptualize analytics algorithms and workflows, driving forward Mint House's objectives.
- Deliver actionable insights derived from primary and secondary customer research and analysis, including segmentation, market trend analysis, and customer behavior studies.
- Perform comprehensive analysis to assess Mint House's competitive landscape, identifying both threats and opportunities, and providing data-driven recommendations.
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance data collection processes and reporting techniques, staying ahead of the curve.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant analytical or reporting experience required.
- Deep understanding of data models, proficiency in Excel and Power BI, with programming experience as a plus.
- Experience in the tourism/hospitality sector preferred.
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable analytical functions and consumer-centric tactics.
- Strong communicator with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Data-driven thinker with a proactive approach to problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, staying organized and adaptable.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence data-driven outcomes.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for growth and improvement
- Energy and dedication. Mint House is transforming the traditional hotel model and defining a new category of residential hospitality. The Mint House team believes deeply in this mission and invests the time, energy and effort needed to make it a reality
Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000
Mint Houses' compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of fostering inclusivity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in fresh mints near the middle of our listed compensation bands and lead with the best overall compensation package (i.e. all people hired at the same experience & level are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). Our Talent team will work with you and can provide more details on our philosophy.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mint House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a workplace of belongingness. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
New York City is where we call home. Our HQ office is located in Midtown Manhattan neighboring Time Square attractions. Regardless of where our employees are based, we work on east coast hours to collaborate, communicate, and not miss out on any fun emoji exchanges. We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when we're moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack.
Mint House participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.