Director of Marketing
We’re pioneering a new kind of stay.Mint House combines the classic comfort of home and the modern luxury of a hotel, giving guests all the perks and none of the tradeoffs. We’ve ditched losable key cards, long lines, room service and other relics for the things we miss when we travel—kitchens, groceries, workout routines, and the space to spread out. Every part of the Mint House experience is making your stay personal, predictable and effortless. Our presence spans major U.S. cities like New York, Miami, and Nashville. #staymint
As the Director of Marketing at Mint House, you will lead the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies and planning, with a primary focus on B2B marketing, social media, email marketing, and collaboration with the brand team for in-room brand collateral and revenue generation process. The Director of Marketing is the central point of ongoing communication between local and corporate teams and is expected to be a “subject matter expert” (SME) on marketing topics as they relate to customer acquisition, revenue generation and ROI results.
You will be responsible for driving brand awareness, customer acquisition, revenue growth, and maintaining brand standards across all touch points.
AT MINT HOUSE YOU WILL
- Develop comprehensive brand strategy, including portfolio brand standards and brand affinity partnerships
- Define lifecycle marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and customer acquisition across various customer segments (short-term, extended stays, groups, business travel, etc.).
- Evolve overarching brand strategy and produce accompanying assets (ex: guidelines, toolkits, etc.) to build a consistent creative style and unified tone of voice across all mediums by working collaboratively with local and corporate teams
- Develop marketing plans for national and all markets to achieve annual revenue targets; continually evaluate and adjust as needed
- Collaborate with sales, revenue, and operations teams to develop visually appealing and on-brand marketing collateral
- Create and implement social media, email marketing, and content marketing strategies that effectively reach and engage with our target audience
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and utilize data analytics to measure the success of digital marketing initiatives and demand creation via enhanced targeting
- Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team, as well as develop innovate ways to measure ROI
- Conduct and monitor market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and best practices for demand generation
- Engage with Commercial and Operations to understand current struggles and support them with national exposure to improve short- and long-term revenue goals
- Leverage CRM systems to better target and engage with our customers
- Lead discussions across product and brand teams to develop compelling and persuasive content, landing pages, and calls-to-action that drive engagement and conversions for Mint House.
- Review all content (photography, newsletters, emails, etc.) to ensure the company has a strong compelling messaging
- Storytelling across all touch points, including driving messaging for public relations
- Share best practices across cross functional teams throughout Mint House
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5-8 year’s work experience in digital or digital marketing; 3 years of people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology, business management or related disciplines
- Proven experience as a Director of Marketing at a startup, hospitality, or similar industry, with a focus on performance marketing, social media, and branding.
- Experience in developing brand strategies and maintaining brand standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker with a passion for innovation and storytelling.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and metrics to drive insights and optimize campaign performance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, especially Sales
- Ability to leverage data to effectively influence key stakeholders, business decisions, and marketing strategies
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for growth and improvement
- Energy and dedication. Mint House is transforming the traditional hotel model and defining a new category of residential hospitality. The Mint House team believes deeply in this mission and invests the time, energy and effort needed to make it a reality
Mint Houses' compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of fostering inclusivity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in fresh mints near the middle of our listed compensation bands and lead with the best overall compensation package (i.e. all people hired at the same experience & level are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). Our Talent team will work with you and can provide more details on our philosophy.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mint House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a workplace of belongingness. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
New York City is where we call home. Our HQ office is located in Midtown Manhattan neighboring Time Square attractions. Regardless of where our employees are based, we work on east coast hours to collaborate, communicate, and not miss out on any fun emoji exchanges. We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when we're moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack.
Mint House participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.