Regional Director of Hotel Revenue Management
As a Revenue Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the long-term success of Mint House. Collaborating closely with the CCO and Revenue team, your primary responsibility will be to formulate and recommend optimal room rates and availability strategies. These strategies will ensure the optimal balance of business across various distribution channels, including online platforms such as OTAs and Airbnb, as well as commercial channels like GDS. Your analytical prowess will shine as you develop models, compile reports, and conduct thorough analysis to guide strategic decisions across the company.
This role is fully remote, we set a location because some job boards require it.
AT MINT HOUSE YOU WILL
- Actively monitor and analyze price and revenue data across multiple properties and markets to maximize room revenue, profit, and market share
- Assist the Revenue team in implementing pricing strategies by market, and manage data entry operations for internal and external distribution channels
- Collaborate with Sales, Brand, and Product teams to enhance technical integrations and overall Revenue per Available Room (RevPar)
- Provide insightful analysis to inform tactical pricing and revenue decisions for the leadership team
- Address reservation inquiries from the Corporate Partnerships team, covering long-stay pricing, group pricing, negotiated rates, etc
- Work alongside the Operations team to oversee room status and ensure proper maintenance for same-day reservations
- Undertake reporting functions related to competitive analysis, price positioning, seasonality, and market mix. Participate in ad-hoc reporting efforts
- Showcase problem-solving abilities by identifying challenges in revenue management and proposing effective solutions
- Foster a culture of innovation by bringing new ideas and thinking out of the box for pricing strategies within our portfolio
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, combined with a minimum of 5-7 years of complex, multi-property hotel revenue management experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and present data effectively, extracting meaningful insights to shape pricing decisions and revenue optimization strategies
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with online booking channels and pricing tools
- Experience with Duetto and iHotelier is a strong advantage
- Curiosity-driven, with a knack for asking pertinent questions, thinking creatively, and actively listening
- A collaborative team player, responsive and adaptable to the entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive by nature, able to make decisive decisions when required
Compensation range: $100,000 - $115,000
Mint Houses' compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of fostering inclusivity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in fresh mints near the middle of our listed compensation bands and lead with the best overall compensation package (i.e. all people hired at the same experience & level are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). Our Talent team will work with you and can provide more details on our philosophy.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mint House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a workplace of belongingness. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
New York City is where we call home. Our HQ office is located in Midtown Manhattan neighboring Time Square attractions. Regardless of where our employees are based, we work on east coast hours to collaborate, communicate, and not miss out on any fun emoji exchanges. We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when we're moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack.