Brand Ambassador Team Lead - Dallas, TX
The (Part-Time) Team Lead’s role is to engage with consumers in their local market to bring our brand and story to life in and out of key accounts. The Team Led shares a passion for our brand and our mission. Your main goal is to introduce new consumers to meati – a delicious, easy-to-cook animal-free protein that nourishes your body without compromising on taste or environmental impact - while listening to consumers' wants and needs. The Team Lead will play a crucial role in being the eyes and ears of our company while strengthening our relationship with key accounts. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, and excited to progress the meati mission by growing brand awareness and sales.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand by sampling product at in-store demos and key events / tradeshows within designated market
- Act as the lead in the field, working at least 3 to 4 shifts per week (average 20-30 hours / week) – being sure to be onsite for all major events
- Coordinate Meati’s marketing activity in designated market with tools to measure and track accountability
- Assist in the recruiting, training, and on-site management of brand ambassadors
- Scheduling of Brand Ambassador demos and reporting
- Understanding the dynamics in the markets of the region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote and build the Meati brand
- Working closely with the Meati Sales & Marketing team, and Retailers to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns and materials to profitably increase market share for Meati
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Other related duties as assigned
- Experience leading a field marketing team and managing remote employees
- High School Diploma with 1+ years of experience in Field Marketing
- Valid drivers license and clean record with access to reliable transportation
- Demonstrated consumer-led mindset, while also able to take other stakeholders’ perspective (shopper, retail partner, Meati management, etc)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner, with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with store managers, customers, and brokers; excellent managing time, priorities and expenses
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who bring passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
- Team player and flexible
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
$20 - $26/hour, depending on experience and location. Part-Time 20-30 hours per week.
**This is a Part-Time role and therefore is not eligible for meati benefits**
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..