Patient Registration Care Coordinator
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Mahmee is on a mission to make the United States the best place in the world to give birth by providing wraparound pregnancy and postpartum care that treats the whole you, at a transparent monthly price. Our vision is equitable access to comprehensive maternal and infant healthcare for all. Mahmee is backed by some of the most well-known venture capital investors in the world, including Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Mark Cuban, Serena Williams, and Arlan Hamilton, among others.
The goal of this role is to assist patients with enrollment and utilization of the Mahmee platform.
This is a temporary part-time position.
To accomplish this goal, you’ll need a ton of knowledge in:
- Assisting patients with account setup
- Prior experience in a hospital or medical office setting
You must have all of these skills:
- The ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to learn quickly