SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Just Women's Sports
The primary responsibility of the senior account executive is to sell sponsorship packages across channels that drive value for our clients. You will be joining a sales team of three at Just Women’s Sports so will simultaneously build the infrastructure needed for long-term success while actively prospecting, selling and closing partners. This role will report into the VP of Sales.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with advertiser and agency partners and prospects through research and existing relationships to unlock net new opportunities and grow existing ones
- Hit quarterly sales goals by selling advertising integrated sponsorships across JWS portfolio
- Collaborate with integrated strategists and account managers on client pitch decks & media plans;
- Combine a compelling story and data into client pitch material
- Present proposal decks, media plans, and wrap reports to clients and prospects
- Convey market insights and client feedback to the partnerships team
Who you are
- You have knowledge and enthusiasm for women’s sports and sports and entertainment culture
- Deep relationships with agencies and their holding companies in addition to brand direct relationships
- Superior relationship building and exceptional consultative sales skills with a passion and hunger to win
- Results oriented, analytical, self-motivated and a “hands on” person with proven ability to exceed revenue goals
- You have experience working with complex, highly custom, media campaigns and managing advertisers throughout the sales funnel
- Strong project management skills with an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to solve problems and pivot quickly in a fast paced environment
- At least 3-5 years experience in media sales, partnerships, or sponsorship
Established in 2020, Just Women’s Sports Inc. (JWS) is the fastest growing digital media platform dedicated exclusively to women’s sports. Through original podcast series, premium video programming, social media, online editorial content, a newsletter, and exclusive merchandise and live events, JWS is committed to making it easy and fun to be a women’s sports fan.
Founded by CEO Haley Rosen, the company has raised $10 million to date from a diverse set of institutional and angel investors and some of the world’s most prominent female athletes. With approx. 20 employees nationwide, this remote workforce operates with diligence, passion, and a keen desire to make a meaningful impact.