Immertec is currently looking for an individual sales contributor to close current and develop new sales opportunities. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to become part of a high growth company with innovative VR technology that will advance the medical training market immensely.
If you want to utilize your medical sales experience to thrive in a technology organization, this is your opportunity.
- Drive adoption and utilization of VR learning and collaboration technology to our target market segments
- Deep understanding of the problems and challenges in the healthcare market as it aligns to Immertec’s ability to solve those business challenges
- Proven track record in utilizing Centric Sales methodology to enhance the customer’s buying journey
- Ability to utilize data points and metrics to help the customer understand KPIs, ROI, and other business drivers to drive adoption of Immertec’s VR technology
- Understanding and high utilization of Salesforce required
- Account mapping and experience with managed lead database providers like ZoomInfo
- Ability to implement sales strategy for large target accounts
- Implement sales strategies to be successful in going wider and deeper into existing accounts to work with new divisions
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and coach the Sales Development team, Inside Sales team and Director of Inside Sales for increasing success in contributing to the top-of-funnel
- Excellent communication, public presentation, strategist, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate value proposition with strong influencing skills
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- This role is a hands-on contributor to help create and close sales revenue in the first half of 2023 and would be considered for
- Inspirational leader with hands-on attitude and willingness to go deep into accounts, mentor, and find growth in partnership with the Provider team.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities in different sales stages
- Collaborate with other internal departments to achieve our common goal
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous work experience in a similar role in MedTech is strongly preferred with an emphasis on medical devices.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic and highly accountable.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, prioritize assignments and multi-task.
- Proven experience in building a strategic plan and executing to achieve specific goals.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Office 365 suite.
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to executives.
- Ability to complete and accelerate sales cycles
- Ability to travel
- 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University with at least 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of SaaS sales experience is ideal, however, not required