Financial Services Campaign Manager
Harness is an award-winning, SaaS / Fintech startup located in Tampa, Florida, and currently expanding with remote employees around the globe. Since we were founded in 2016, we have raised hundreds of millions for over 1,000 high-impact nonprofit partners.
In the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 5 people to 35 bold, passionate, and kind team members. We’d love to talk to you about joining the adventure on our fast-growing team.
The Harness Financial Services practice is currently looking to add a customer success manager to help support the mission of harnessing financial services for the good of society. The customer success manager will be responsible for helping onboard and manage financial institutions post-sales cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Help define the customer success strategy for all the company’s Financial Services products. Work with Sr. leadership to implement the onboarding and customer management strategy
- Identify client pain points, gaps, and problems within managed accounts. Add value, build trust, and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts
- Build strong successful relationships with financial services customers and key points of contact
- Own the development of QBR, Land & Expand, and relationship management for the FI segment
- Successfully onboard and activate new partners for Harness in the Financial Services vertical
- Support customer onboarding to start and lead customer onboarding within the first 6 months
- Project manager onboarding cycle. Owning the customer the relationship on a go-forward basis
- Flag blind spots and work to address blind spots. Whatever else you think will add value
You'll do well in this role if this describes you:
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical business plans to drive positive results
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills, including excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities, with strong business judgment
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and present insights to senior management
- Ability to be a team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external groups to solve problems and provide thought leadership
- 2+ Years of customer-facing experience in Financial Services or relevant experience in Customer Success, Account management, consulting, business development, sales, or similar roles.
- Fundamental background in payments & cards
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Written communications critical
- 2-5 Years of customer-facing experience in Financial Services or relevant experience in Customer Success, Account management, consulting, business development, sales, or similar roles.
- Proven experience in a sales role (2+ years), preferably within the financial services, Fintech, eCommerce industries
- Experience of regulatory environment in the payment industry beneficial
- 1+ Years Payments experience from a network(MC, Visa, Amex), Card issuing bank, and Payments fintech or Processor ( COOP, Jack Henry, PSCU, FIS, FISERV)