Senior Fullstack Engineer
At Harness, we’re building a financial network that connects Payments to Purpose. We work with thousands of companies to make it easy for millions of people to program their payment cards to “do more with every payment.” Our products are used by everyone from local non-profits to global financial institutions and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa and Mastercard. Harness is a remote-first company with a mission-driven culture that values transparency, trust and teamwork.
Our Harness Giving team builds everything a nonprofit organization needs to identify and engage with donors on a personal level. As a software engineer on the team, you will be responsible for building features that nonprofits can use to raise and use their funds, tell their stories, and focus on their community. You will work cross functionally with product and design to deliver fullstack solutions from ideation to full scale release.
- Build fullstack components that deliver the best customer experience possible
- Work with product, design and sales to ideate and solve customer problems
- Collaborate with other experienced developers, sharing best practices, reviewing code and growing with each other
- 5+ Years of designing, building and supporting consumer-facing web applications
- 3+ Years of experience in backend product engineering
- 2+ Years of experience in modern frontend framework such as React, VueJS or EmberJS
- Passion for building products that are elegant and easy to use
This position requires candidates are located and legally authorized to work in the United States. Starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experiences, qualifications, work location and market conditions. The current salary range for this position is $155,000-$200,000 USD per year.