Inside Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why we need you
Our customer base is eclectic and each individual brings unique needs and visions for what they want to accomplish with their Glowforge. Enticing thousands every month to join our family of creators, we need someone to unravel our potential customers' dreams and guide them to the appropriate product model, helping them envision the business they could start, or the artworks they could create. Without your valuable insight and passionate detail to identify their needs they may never get the chance to experience the joy of owning a Glowforge.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
We are seeking someone who is driven, artistically inquisitive and at home in the startup world. Embodying a mix of best practices, creative problem solving, and a humble confidence, you will become the bridge between our potential customers and their path to creativity.
Buzz with excitement as you dig into the depths of our technology and emerge with comprehensive knowledge of how our customers can utilize their Glowforge. As our potential customer's first line of communication, your ability to navigate their queries and ease their apprehensions will be invaluable.
You'll be working alongside a team of passionate individuals, managing potential clients in our CRM and responding to incoming inquiries and inbound calls. With your in-depth understanding of our products, you'll understand the needs of potential customers, curating tailored responses to queries, and effectively overcoming potential objections.
You need these qualifications
- You're a sales veteran, with years of experience in persuading people to make investments that change their lives.
- You're highly motivated, self-driven and hold a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- You're adept with CRM tools, using them to guide potential customers along the sales funnel and upselling where beneficial.
- You're an excellent communicator, expressing your ideas clearly in written form and are an attentive listener.
- You have a proven track record of facilitating purchase decisions, confidently meeting/exceeding sales quotas within a set time frame.
It would be nice if
- You have experience in selling physical hardware.
- You're proficient with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape, or CAD programs.
- You've been part of a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- - You have a personal passion for creating things, be it through knitting, woodworking, 3D printing, or furniture building.
- You have worked with HubSpot CRM.
In your cover letter, in addition to whatever you’d like to say, please tell us about the product or feature you’re most proud of in your portfolio. What about it makes you grin from ear to ear?
There's one more very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people with a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We'd love to have you join us.