Store Team Member
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Hey there, we’re Foxtrot.
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened 20+ retail stores in Chicago, DC, Dallas, and Austin, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
We are looking for awesome people! Is that YOU?
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for fun, friendly and motivated individuals interested in entry-level (and beyond) retail opportunities to join our team!
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction for both in-store and delivery customers
- Act as ambassador for the Foxtrot brand
- Assist guests as they explore our store, sharing knowledge of our products & makers
- Assist in training new store team members during their onboarding, to build a top-notch experience
- Educate & encourage our guests to tap into our Offers! and membership programs
- Manage sales transactions at check-out
- Monitor the online ordering and delivery service
- Bundle and pack online delivery orders
- Check in product deliveries and maintain full stock levels on the retail floor
- Clean, maintain and organize work areas
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be 21+ to handle alcohol transactions
- Able to work in a team & independently
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds of boxes, and to use stairs regularly & safely
- Strong communication skills
- Passion & excitement for trending, high-quality goods, especially in food and beverage
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous retail experience is helpful, but not required
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week, including some weekends, is required
And we couldn't round this out without mentioning some of the perks of working here, right?
Medical, Dental & Vision.
Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
401(k) Plan with an Annual Company Match.
Paid Sick Leave.
20% Employee Discount on All Foxtrot Purchases.
40% discount on all cafe & prepared foods.
Two (2) cafe drinks at no cost (even the fancy ones) per shift.
Employee Assistance Programs.
Holiday Premium Pay.
Merit Increases & Incentive Pay Programs.
Growth & Advancement Opportunities.
Foxtrot Swag, Fun Product Sampling, Giveaways and more!
Referral bonus program
* program & eligibility rules do apply
Foxtrot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Foxtrot provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Foxtrot participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
See more open positions at Foxtrot
Something looks off?