Client Success Manager EU Issues Tracker
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Thank you for your interest in this position with Fiscalnote EU Issues Tracker, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FiscalNote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About the Position
Client Success Managers (CSMs) have a passion for assisting people in making the most effective and efficient use of SaaS products. Technologically savvy with an interest in public policy, CSMs are “product evangelists” focused on encouraging and driving product adoption and usage across our public policy and issue management products. The Client Success Managers are product experts and take part in the entire customer lifecycle including onboarding, training, and customer engagement for a wide-range of European Union focused clients. This Client Success Manager will lead customers across the entire portfolio of FiscalNote’s public policy and issue management product suite, while specializing on EU policy focused customers, to help customers make the most use of our products and turn policy insights and expertise into action and results.
About the Team
The FiscalNote SMB Client Success team is dedicated to providing a holistic, supportive experience to our clients. The team leads customers on a robust array of products across the entire FiscalNote public policy and issue management suite. From onboarding to crafting strategic best practices to comprehensive technical support, the team strives to put the clients’ needs first every day. We are dynamic, hard-working, and driven individuals who thrive in an open team structure where there are constant learning opportunities and room for growth. For us, client success is about taking on new challenges, helping our clients as much as possible, and having fun while we do it.
You are self-motivated and technically savvy. You are also intellectually curious and enjoy staying on top of current European Union policy topics. Your attention to detail often drives your desire to know the ins and outs of any topic, product, and process you encounter. A proven problem solver, you are able to dig into the details and make sure our customer’s needs are met. You excel in a technology-driven environment, have experience in or a passion for public policy, and are comfortable working as both an individual contributor and a team player.
What to Expect in this Position
- Manage a portfolio of SMB accounts, ensuring their training and account configuration needs are met and lead to product adoption and renewal
- Demonstrate mastery in all products within the Public Policy/Issues Management and Advocacy lines of business (currently 5 core products)
- Become a subject matter expert on the EUIT platform and EU policy topics
- Deliver on-site (as applicable) and webinar training for our full product suite across all clients
- Leverage CRM and CSM softwares to proactively focus on customers to reduce risk and drive product adoption and usage (as data is available)
- Analyze clients’ current usage of products and suggest "best practices" that increase customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influential site contacts at assigned client organizations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understand the challenges and pain points of a client and be able to translate how our tools can help solve those
- Triage incoming client requests and resolve or redirect them as necessary, working closely with Product Management, Customer Support, and any relevant policy teams
What Sets You Apart
- 2+ years experience and proven success in delivering consultative trainings for a SaaS product
- Superior presentation skills
- Experience conducting effective consultative conversations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently while embracing a close knit team environment
- Proven success with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience with technical implementation of software (preferred)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or equivalent CRM tool (preferred)
- Knowledge of the EU legislative and policy arena (preferred)
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact email@example.com, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote supports our people by enabling team members with flexibility and benefits to promote well-being and balance, ensuring all FiscalNoters can bring their authentic selves to work. We start by offering competitive salaries, retirement accounts, and equity packages to ensure we’re all FN owners. Plus, our comprehensive benefits packages align with regional requirements and expectations no matter where you are located across the globe. Learn more at https://careers.fiscalnote.com/benefits/.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.