Client Services Manager, FrontierView EMEA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Thank you for your interest in this position with FrontierView, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FiscalNote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About the Position
As we plan for continued growth, we are seeking a Client Services Manager to join our EMEA team in London. Qualified individuals with a passion for emerging markets across EMEA are strongly encouraged to apply. Client Services Managers (CSMs) are responsible for managing actively growing FrontierView’s relationship with clients and prospects across the EMEA region. Working collaboratively with both senior and junior members of the FV team, the CSM will have full revenue responsibility and will interact frequently with clients/prospects (senior executives). This candidate will be responsible for multinationals in the healthcare sector (multinational pharmaceutical and med tech companies).
About the FrontierView Team
FrontierView’s Commercial Team partners with multinational clients to provide them with access to FrontierView’s marketing leading insights, award-winning data and research, executive roundtable events, and analyst advisory support across 200+ markets to enable clients to grow and win in their most important markets. Our team provides client services (account management) and new business generation for FrontierView.
Proven track record of successful Client relationship management and partnership renewal and/or Exceeding sales targets and building a new business territory. Developing and managing a new business pipeline. Management and mentorship of junior team members. Adept at identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities in client portfolios and new business pipeline
What To Expect In This Position:
- Drive revenue growth through renewals of existing accounts (manage/oversee ~20+ clients), plus upsell through sale of additional products, and acquisition of new clients
- Ensure that existing clients receive the expected value from FV’s services and drive their renewal decisions
- Deliver incremental revenue through relationship expansion and through the sale of custom engagements
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities using Salesforce.com to ensure predictable monthly revenue performance
- Work closely with the commercial team to increase the universe of target clients, and develop the required pipeline to achieve target
- Diagnose critical business issues
- Facilitate the value and delivery of FrontierView services
- Ensure clients renew their relationship with FrontierView
- Increase the contract value of accounts
- Identify and sell additional FrontierView services to clients
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, economics, or other related field
- At least four years of experience in client services or business development, selling intangible products such as research or advisory services in the B2B space
- Hungry for professional growth, low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, yet drives towards clarity
- Competitive spirit
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Problem solver: organized and analytical, balanced with getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Professional, responsible, self-motivated and disciplined
- Strong executive presence
- Demonstrated proactivity, ownership and accountability
- Experience in selling / serving the healthcare industry is a plus
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote supports our people by enabling team members with flexibility and benefits to promote well-being and balance, ensuring all FiscalNoters can bring their authentic selves to work. We start by offering competitive salaries, retirement accounts, and equity packages to ensure we’re all FN owners. Plus, our comprehensive benefits packages align with regional requirements and expectations no matter where you are located across the globe. Learn more at https://careers.fiscalnote.com/benefits/.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.