Renewal Manager, Philippines
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Thank you for your interest in this position with FrontierView, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FiscalNote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About This Role
The Client Services Associate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated person with excellent organizational skills capable of managing a large volume of accounts. The Client Services Associate has the responsibility for driving account renewal in a low-touch environment. This role will focus on an English-speaking executive client base who are primarily in the EU and Middle East region. The Client Services Associate will directly manage approximately 60 key accounts and partner with Client Service Managers to identify upsell opportunities for account growth.
About the Client Services / Account Management Team
Committed to turning clients into champions, the Client Services / Account Management team dedicates itself to fully understanding client goals, highlighting workflows and solutions that help achieve those goals, and building relationships across the client organization to ensure successful renewal and expansion of the account.
What to Expect in this Position:
- Reporting to a Client Services Manager in London, collaborate closely with London-based client services team
- Manage approximately 100 company account portfolio consisting of FrontierView subscription clients – low-touch client service model
- Send and respond to client emails. Responses are expected to be mostly via email communication, but there may be times a phone call is required.
- Partner with relevant Client Service Manager to coordinate the end-to-end renewal process including emailing renewal offer, securing renewal confirmation, receiving signed contract, and maintaining Salesforce records.
- Be responsible for maintaining revenue and achieving company’s gross retention targets
- Follow up with clients as needed on behalf of Finance to support invoicing and collections
What Sets You Apart:
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work UK business hours (9am - 5pm)
- 1+ years of renewal experience with a track record of successfully supporting SaaS/information services/research products and sales efforts
- Effectively collaborate with peers, managers and colleagues across functions and timezones to meet mutual goals and business objectives
- Clear communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Experience using Salesforce
- Hold yourself and those around you to standards of excellence
- Self-motivated and independent
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact email@example.com, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote supports our people by enabling team members with flexibility and benefits to promote well-being and balance, ensuring all FiscalNoters can bring their authentic selves to work. We start by offering competitive salaries, retirement accounts, and equity packages to ensure we’re all FN owners. Plus, our comprehensive benefits packages align with regional requirements and expectations no matter where you are located across the globe. Learn more at https://careers.fiscalnote.com/benefits/.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.