Team Lead, Client Success Operations
Customer Service, Operations
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
About the Position
FiscalNote is seeking a Team Lead, Client Success Operations whose mission is to drive the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Client Success Scale Team. This role will report to the Manager of Client Success and will be a trusted partner in orchestrating, owning, and implementing operational strategies at scale.
About the Client Success Scale Team
The mission of the Client Success Scale Team is to create and maintain processes, resources, and communication materials to ensure successful product adoption. The team serves multiple products and is composed of product-focused CSMs that optimize adoption and mitigate churn risk across the entire client base.
Comfortable working in ambiguous environments, you thrive in organizations with complex solution offerings and unstructured data. Success in this role requires the ability to evolve and mature data insights, policies, and practices, and build for scale with rapid and sustained growth. You must be confident and fluid in the face of change.
What to Expect in This Position:
- Manage Scale Client Success Team
- Coach a team of product-specific CSMs in their efforts to effectively drive adoption at scale
- Work with the team to design and execute automated client-facing campaigns to drive adoption and reduce risk across product lines
- Maintain a client communications campaign calendar and report on client communication metrics
- Ensure the team is consistently following best practices and established processes
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence and related teams to ensure that the Client Success team has access to the most up-to-date and actionable data possible
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence, Product, Sales Operations, and other teams to troubleshoot and resolve Client Success data issues
- Maintain and finetune customer health scores for products across lines of business
- Create and/or manage various dashboards to provide visibility and monitoring of customer KPIs including product adoption, risk reduction, and user engagement
- Use data insights to create plays, campaigns, and outreach campaigns to enable customer-facing teams to execute at scale in a consistent manner across multiple products (i.e. onboarding architecture, risk prevention architecture)
- Process requests from the Client Success team for changes to dashboards, project plans, automation, and templates
- Ensure adherence to Client Success processes and operational standards
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with Salesforce and ability to understand SFDC data architecture
- Experience with ChurnZero or other customer success platforms
- Experience with AirTable or applicable tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with data analysis and reporting (preferred)
- Familiarity with the government affairs industry (preferred)
- Project management experience (preferred)
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
See more open positions at FiscalNote
Something looks off?