Client Success Manager, Fireside
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Thank you for your interest in this position with Fireside, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fiscalnote. The recruitment for this role is being managed by FiscalNote's Recruiting team (parent company), so you are in the right place! Please continue to review this opportunity and apply at your interest. We are excited to review your background. Thank you!
About the Position
FiscalNote is seeking a Client Success Manager for the Fireside product, the premier Constituent Relationship Management software for federal, state, and local government officials and their staff. Client Success Managers (CSMs) here at Fireside are the gateway to the client and the client’s essential relationship with their constituents. The client’s first robust impression of the Fireside product is established by the CSM. In that way, CSMs work to ensure our clients utilize the product in ways that enhance their ability to achieve their goals. CSMs are additionally conduits between our clients and all other moving parts internally here at Fireside.
About the Client Success Team
The mission of the Fireside Client Success Team is to help our clients foster stronger connections with their constituencies in such effective ways that drive their continued business with us and further opportunities for expansion. Our CSMs are technologists, have a refined consultative approach, and believe that authentic relationship building is at the core of their work, particularly in retaining our clients year to year.
- Able to think quickly on your feet and make in-the-moment decisions on what recommendations to provide to the client
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to own a book of business with high-performing clients
- Ability to lead and manage demanding clients, including effectively communicating the best path forward for them in circumstances in which they’d like to execute differently
- Know when to proactively reach out to the team for help or brainstorming
- Devise creative solutions to potentially sticky problems your clients are faced with and that will also need heavy cooperation with other teams
- Able to pass a background check for the U.S. House of Representatives once hired
What To Expect In This Position:
- Manage Client Onboardings and Implementation:
- Demonstrate mastery of the Fireside platform and be willing to continuously study the product as it evolves
- Onboard, implement, and manage new accounts, ensuring their training and account configuration needs are met and lead to product adoption and renewal
- Administer Client Education and Coaching:
- Deliver webinar and on-site (as applicable) training for our core Fireside product
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in your assigned book of business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase user platform engagement and adoption to improve customer retention:
- Analyze clients’ current usage of Fireside and suggest "best practices" that increase customer efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand the challenges and pain points of a client and be able to translate how our tools can help solve them
- Work closely with assigned Account Managers, as well as other client-facing teams, on the overall management of your assigned book of business
What Sets You Apart:
- 2+ years experience in client-facing roles specific to sales, support, success and/or a comparable position
- Driven, hardworking, growth-oriented
- Leadership-minded, yet team oriented
- Willing to go the extra mile for our clients and our team
- Empathetic, inquisitive, and solutions-oriented
- Experience on the Hill, at the State and/or Local levels of government helpful, but not required
Reference ID: #LI-DP1
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact email@example.com, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
Fireside offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
Fireside values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Fireside is an EEOC employer.
Fireside uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
See more open positions at FiscalNote
Something looks off?