International People (HR) Coordinator
People & HR
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
About the Position
The People team at FiscalNote is looking for an International People Coordinator to support our growing workforce. The People Coordinator reports to the Director, People Operations, Analytics & HRIS, and will support a wide variety of initiatives including People department coordination under the direction of the Director, onboarding and offboarding, data entry and auditing, HRIS updates and administration, and answering team member inquiries.
About the People Team at FiscalNote
The People Team is dedicated to supporting and empowering the individuals who make FiscalNote the company we love. By championing our company values throughout the employee life cycle, the People Team fosters an environment that encourages innovative and meaningful action toward achieving FiscalNote’s mission. Working collaboratively across departments, the People Team is responsible for the effective development and execution of workforce plans responsible for our continued growth. And in recognition of the critical importance that elevating performance plays toward a positive and vibrant culture, the team oversees a program of professional development, performance management, and total rewards necessary to buttress both individual and corporate goals. Ultimately, the People Team ensures that we are creating an inclusive community of belonging in which employees are always personally comfortable, but professionally challenged, when they are at work.
You have a sense of discretion and knowledge of best practices in working with sensitive team member data. You are detail and process-oriented, with a strong sense for time management and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Comfortable working with various types of technology and have a working understanding of multinational human resources practices, processes, and procedures. Able to offer suggestions for process improvement and drive project management to make change.
What To Expect In This Position:
- Own the processing of onboarding, offboarding, and internal movements for team members around the globe; maintain team member records
- Enter and maintain data for accuracy and completeness within FiscalNote’s HRIS
- Audit and review data for People team practices such as benefits, payroll, and training
- Triage or answer team member inquiries from People team shared inboxes, including general People questions and verify employees' work eligibility
- Manage data collection and review for processes such as immigration, audits, training initiatives, and ad hoc requests from business leaders
- Liaise with Employers of Record, as needed
- Assist with development, documentation, and efficient processing and procedures for People team initiatives such as performance management, reviews, and learning & development initiatives, data management, and internal processes across the department as directed
- Work closely with the People Operations and People Partner team, to provide administrative, reporting, and other requested support. Schedule, communicate, and organize team meetings
- Research best practices and current trends for the team, as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience in Human Resources or Operations
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is desirable
- HRIS data entry experience required; ADP or Bamboo HR experience preferred
- Knowledge of human resources best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in communications and decision-making
- Proficient in using Google suite (G-mail, docs, calendar), Slack, MacBook
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact email@example.com, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ∙ Find the Truth ∙ Drive Alignment ∙ Level Up ∙ Own the Job ∙ Bias for Action ∙ Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
See more open positions at FiscalNote
Something looks off?