Please note: candidate must currently reside in the UK and be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
The Convene/ etc.venues Sales Team is looking for a Sales Executive to join the Inbound Sales Team. The Sales Executive role will report to the Head of Inbound Sales,UK.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Executive to join our Inbound Sales Team. As a Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the team's efforts to drive revenue growth and expand our customer base. Your primary focus will be to identify and engage with Enterprise clients, providing personalised solutions to achieve sales goals
- Reports to Head of Inbound Sales
- Sits within a Central office
- Drives revenue for the portfolio through the qualification of all Inbound opportunities and maintaining of great client and agency relationships
- Provide daily updates in a team format to the Head of Inbound Sales on existing sales opportunities and pipeline
- Qualify all Inbound enquiries, and deal professionally and effectively with all enquiries on a daily basis in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensure enquiries for 20 or more people, upon qualification, are directed to the correct seller or account owner within the business
- Support team management, and the wider teams in their reporting by ensuring CRM (inclusive of funnel notes) is updated in line with expectations and provides clear and accurate activities
- Maintains strong working relationships with all sales colleagues, group-wide and at venue/operations level (where required)
Here are some of the other responsibilities!
- To optimise conversion rates for both new and existing business
- Leads on conversion of all enquiries – Meeting, Training & Events of 20 or fewer people
- Leads on conversion of all enquiries for 20 or fewer people - Processing bookings up to contract and where required, attends site visit and meet & greet opportunities
- To be an expert in and maintain extensive knowledge of all venue locations, within the etc. venues and Convene portfolio including venue capacities, booking guidelines and pricing
- Ensures 100% accuracy in data entry within CRM system in line with group expectations
- Responsible for venue/hub admin associated to, channel management and booking checks (Finance / Commission etc.)
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min: £28k Salary Max: £32k
This role is also eligible for Convene's annual incentive performance bonus plan.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy-notice
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.