Sales Specialist, Inbound
Convene is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We live our values of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork) and strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone can be their true selves, where we all show up for each other. In line with our goal to be 1% better every day, we are committed to listening, learning, growing and improving. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to join us on this journey.
The Convene sales and marketing team is looking for a Sales Specialist, Inbound to join the team in a Convene city, USA. The Inbound SDR role will report to the Manager, Inbound Sales.
What You’ll Do:
This role is focused on gathering market data and introducing Convene to prospective clients. As a Sales Specialist, Inbound, your primary duties will include discovery, development, tracking, and pursuit of leads. All lead generation activities are recorded, tracked, and measured using Salesforce. We need someone who enjoys a good chat but knows how to steer the conversation. Someone excited by the idea of connecting with prospective clients while qualifying potential business opportunities. If you have a positive ‘glass is half full’ mentality and you’re excited to learn the ropes in sales, this could be the role for you. Duties and responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for understanding Convene product solutions including Physical Meetings, Convene Studio and WorkPlace.
- Handle a high volume of inbound leads via phone, e-RFPs, and Web Chat, including qualification, lead distribution, and follow-up
- Multi-task to create and deliver qualified leads to Account Executives and Sales Executives
- Manage relationships with the call center team
- Initiate conversations with potential clients via phone and email outreach
- Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce and other systems as directed (ie Zendesk)
- Be an active member of the team by sharing client feedback and sentiment with the sales, marketing, and product teams
- Attend all sales meetings
- Respond promptly to all requests, projects, or tasks made by your supervisors
- Act as backup for Sales Coordinators as needed
- As needed, book small inbound group business and WorkPlace memberships
What We Look For:
- 1-2 minimum years of experience in a marketing or sales role
- Experience with physical or virtual events, real estate, or flexible workspaces, a plus
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min: $50,000 Salary Max: $58,500
This role is also eligible for Convene's sales commission program.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium hospitality company that designs and operates meeting, event, flexible office, and membership spaces. With a network of 38 locations across nine cities in the U.S. and UK, Convene thoughtfully combines beautiful yet intuitive design, fully-integrated technology services, and a warm and welcoming environment to create a turnkey solution for extraordinary meeting and work experiences. Founded in 2009 with the goal of bringing hospitality and lifestyle into traditional commercial real estate assets, Convene partners with the industry’s top landlords to deliver increased value to their assets and premium experiences to their tenants. The company counts Hudson’s Bay Company, Ares, and RXR Realty among its investors and has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by Inc. magazine, Fortune magazine, and Built In. Learn more at https://convene.com/
We’re Here For You:
At Convene, you’ll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you and your family starting day one
- Medical and insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Flexible vacation time plus time off for your birthday
- A Holiday closure each year to allow all employees to unplug and recharge
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team and the business in the work that you do
- A culture of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity and Teamwork)