Systems Specialist, Sales and Marketing
Convene is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We live our values of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork) and strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone can be their true selves, and where we all show up for each other. In line with our goal to be 1% better every day, we are committed to listening, learning, growing, and improving. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join us on this journey.
Note: This candidate must reside in the UK and be able to work without sponsorship. The role is remote hybrid and will require working from some of our London-based offices.
We’re seeking a Systems Specialist, Sales and Marketing to join our Technology team. The Systems Specialist, Sales and Marketing will report directly to the Systems Department Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for a systems-oriented person to join a multinational company which is based in the UK and US and continuing its expansion.
What You’ll Do:
The Systems Specialist is responsible for managing a variety of system solutions across the Sales and Marketing verticals at various stages of the application lifecycle.
You will be part of a mission-critical system strategy team, working across functions and geographies to ensure that the objectives and system needs of the Sales and Marketing teams are mapped out and executed on time and on budget across key stakeholders.
You will oversee the day-to-day use of Convene’s systems. You will work closely with the departments to make sure their systems are operating efficiently. You will be a go-to person for the internal stakeholders, handling system support in an efficient and effective manner.
You will support decisions about the new systems and processes that are in line with the Convene strategy. During the selection process, you will help with the technical vetting process to ensure that only vendors that meet all of Convene’s requirements for security, privacy, and interoperability with the core systems are considered for final selection. And, once the most appropriate solution is selected,you will help with contract negotiation in order to get the best value for the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Systems Specialist role:
- Providing expertise in core systems of the company.
- Managing the full lifecycle of the Sales and Marketing systems.
- Handling support and software issues.
- Being proactive in helping to define the company systems stack.
- Keeping the systems in good shape.
- Managing system users.
- Getting involved in making the systems better and testing out new solutions.
- Creating and updating user guides and documents.
- Pitching in with training and covering for teammates.
Key Requirements for the Sales and Marketing Systems Specialist role:
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing systems administration or/and operational use of Salesforce. Knowledge of Hubspot, Salesloft, Clickup, Docusign, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is beneficial.
- Working exposure with the handling of confidential and financial data in a business setting.
- Solid understanding of marketing processes and business strategic needs.
- Familiarity with ensuring compliance towards GDPR, and other compliance requirements.
- Highly numerate and able to work with large datasets and identify inconsistencies.
- Experience in a support and training role is desirable.
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure. Can-do attitude and adaptability to embrace change.
- Great communication and negotiation skills in a service-oriented setting. Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both remotely and in person.
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium hospitality company that designs and operates meeting, event, flexible office, and membership spaces. With a network of 38 locations across nine cities in the U.S. and UK, Convene thoughtfully combines beautiful yet intuitive design, fully-integrated technology services, and a warm and welcoming environment to create a turnkey solution for extraordinary meeting and work experiences. Founded in 2009 with the goal of bringing hospitality and lifestyle into traditional commercial real estate assets, Convene partners with the industry’s top landlords to deliver increased value to their assets and premium experiences to their tenants. The company counts Hudson’s Bay Company, Ares, and RXR Realty among its investors and has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by Inc. magazine, Fortune magazine, and Built In. Learn more at https://convene.com/
We’re Here For You:
At Convene, you’ll receive:
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off for your birthday
- Participation in our pension scheme with contributions from Convene
- Professional development support
- Wellness subsidy to support your wellbeing
- Savings on bikes and equipment through Convene’s Cycle to Work programme
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team and the business in the work that you do
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.