Loading Bay Supervisor (etc.venues)
Please note: candidate must currently reside in the UK and be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Loading Bay Supervisor:
To ensure a high standard of incoming deliveries and outgoing items at all times to ensure customer satisfaction ratings are consistently high. To maintain client focused service, politeness and professional manner at all times.
What You’ll Do:
- Run and effective item log for all incoming and outgoing items across the business with any relevant information
- Ensure all deliveries are logged, labelled and stored correctly for any incoming events
- Ensure all deliveries are logged, labelled and stored correctly for collections for all outgoing events
- Ensure utilisation of correct shelf space for separate collections
- Ensure planning ahead when deliveries need to be brought to their respective areas
- Liaise with Events Team if expecting heavy load in’s/loads outs/deliveries/collections to plan ahead and communicate to a line manager should support be required
- Ensure internal communication channel is checked constantly and ensure every box in the store is logged at the start of shift and end of shift.
- Working with Food and Beverage Manager on deliveries and assist with unloading; notify instantly to relevant manager/chef about delivery no show.
- Ensure weekly summary of all uncollected items currently stored or outgoing for following week.
- Ensure continuous communication with security office for deliveries
- Liaise with operations/facilities and kitchen to ensure laundry count and arrange appropriate collection with contractor (minimum once a week) and kitchen uniforms checking against Thursday records
- To handle customer queries and resolve in a positive, pro-active manner
- To ensure the working area are kept continuously tidy
- To assist fellow team members with any client related material requirements
- To accurately account for all incoming deliveries and outgoing items at all times
- Stock count of items at the end of each week to be communicated to Events team to ensure clients are notified and collections are arranged
- To correctly interpret function sheets and devise a plan of all incoming and outgoing items for each client.
- To ensure that all information is communicated concisely to the rest of the operational team
- Any other relevant client material administration
- Ensure deliveries service during working hours if and when required in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring excellent service at all times
- Ensure hand over every day to opposite shift
- To follow duties and daily plans as directed and as stated on the rota
- To adhere to company training programs and all related documents
- To follow and support any reasonable request relevant to the position and the operations of the department
- To take all possible steps to deliver first class client service at all times and in all circumstances.
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout working hours.
Health and Safety
- To carry out duties in accordance with all Health and Safety regulations and company best practice
- To comply with etc venues and statutory regulations on grooming and personal hygiene standards
- To wear the correct uniform at all times
- To be available for staff briefings and company events including attendance at the company anyday
- To be available for weekend work where necessary
- To undertake any reasonable requests for ad hoc duties by the venue team
Most available shifts will be Monday to Friday (three shifts per week minimum):
- Up to 30 hours per week
What We Look For:
- Experience in a similar role
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Good communication skills
Who We Are:
etc.venues is an established leader in urban day conferencing with venues across the United Kingdom in London, Manchester, and Birmingham, and in the United States in New York City. The company was recently acquired by Convene, a premium hospitality company that designs and operates meeting, event, flexible office, and membership spaces, growing its global network to 39 locations across nine cities and creating the largest single provider of dedicated premium meeting and event venues in the U.S. and UK. Founded in 2009 with the goal of bringing hospitality and lifestyle into traditional commercial real estate assets, Convene partners with the industry’s top landlords to deliver increased value to their assets and premium experiences to their tenants. The company counts Ares and RXR Realty among its investors, and has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by Inc. magazine, Fortune magazine, and Built In. Learn more at https://convene.com/
We’re Here For You:
- Full time hours
- Lunch provided
- Training and development
- Monthly pay
- Holiday pay
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy-notice