Part Time Event Staff (etc.venues)
Please note: candidate must currently reside in the UK and be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
We are looking for exceptional event staff to join our award-winning venues. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on, quality-focused event team member who will have first line responsibility for the delivery of the highest standards of client care.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for people to help us run our events as smoothly as possible and to ensure we give our clients the best possible service. We have available vacancies across a range of departments, a few examples are: Waiting roles, Bartenders, Cloakroom staff, Hosts, Facilities Assistants, Event Set Up Assistants, Kitchen Porter’s.
- To deliver a high standard of customer service
- To undertake any reasonable requests for ad hoc duties by the venue team
- To be available for staff briefings and company events
- A ‘can do’ attitude, reliable and positive energy
- Experience in a similar role with client services experience
- Awareness of health and Safety
- Good communication skills
Most available shifts will be Monday to Friday (three shifts per week minimum):
There aren’t many weekends shifts available, and schedules may differ per role, but please see some shift examples below:
- 7:00 – 16:00
- 9:00 – 18:00
- 10:00 – 20:00
- 11:00 – 17:00
- 12:00 – 22:00
- 17:00 – 22:00
- 18:00 – 00:00
What We Look For:
We would like to hear from candidates with warehouse, hospitality, events, and customer service experience.
Who We Are:
etc.venues is an established leader in urban day conferencing with venues across the United Kingdom in London, Manchester, and Birmingham, and in the United States in New York City. The company was recently acquired by Convene, a premium hospitality company that designs and operates meeting, event, flexible office, and membership spaces, growing its global network to 39 locations across nine cities and creating the largest single provider of dedicated premium meeting and event venues in the U.S. and UK. Founded in 2009 with the goal of bringing hospitality and lifestyle into traditional commercial real estate assets, Convene partners with the industry’s top landlords to deliver increased value to their assets and premium experiences to their tenants. The company counts Ares and RXR Realty among its investors, and has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by Inc. magazine, Fortune magazine, and Built In. Learn more at https://convene.com/
We’re Here For You:
At Convene, you’ll receive:
- Internal and external training & development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and company sick pay
- Subsidised fitness membership
- Interest-free loan for rail season tickets & further education
- Subsidised bicycle purchase through Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee wellbeing support and personal advice programme
- Subsidised eye care
- etc.venues Family lunch - fresh, healthy 'brain food' during your daily one-hour break
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy-notice
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.