Seasonal Reservation Agent
Overview: Collective Retreats
Life, above all, is meant to be a powerful experience lived to the utmost, enjoyed and shared with others. We believe that we have the opportunity to create something unique and better that connects us to each other and our surroundings. Come be part of our Collective Good!
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful, way to travel. As the only international hospitality company that is a certified B Corp, Collected Retreats is committed to reshaping the luxury travel experience. We have a passion for the craft of hospitality and a shared appreciation for exploration, adventure, innovation and the outdoors.
Collective Beliefs: A Life in Service to Others | The Power of Experiences | Happiness in Simplicity | Connection is Rare & Wonderful
Collective Qualities: Empathy | Courage | Honesty & Integrity | Humility & Optimism | Innovation & Continuous Improvement
As a Reservations Associate you will create meaningful interactions with guests prior to check in to ensure their stay is a success. The reservations team is responsible for responding to and/or properly distributing all inbound requests. The reservation associate’s role is to create a good first impression by answering questions at the time of inquiry and streamlining the reservations process.
The ideal candidate is highly personable, friendly, and dedicated to service delivery and driving guest satisfaction. They have excellent organizational skills and are dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about the work. Ideally, they are also passionate about travel, experiences, the outdoors, and what we’re building. They will be expected to work directly with the existing team in order to successfully accomplish their work efficiently and effectively.
- Customer service—Field incoming requests from potential guests and route calls/emails to appropriate resource
- Customer service—Manage reservations, communicate with guests, and follow up with potential future guests
- Sales—Finalize reservations and up-sell dining, activities, add-ons, etc.
- Data entry—Effectively use and manage property management system (PMS)
- Internal Operations—Act as liaison between guests and activity providers to schedule activities
- Internal Operations—Communicate pertinent guest information to onsite Retreat team members
- Business Operations—Perform daily duties and maintain accurate records for the entire Reservations and Concierge Teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hospitality and guest service experience is required
- Passion for luxury hospitality and guest service motivated by connecting travelers to unique experiences in the outdoors.
- Proven ability to anticipate guests' needs, and respond promptly and professionally.
- Extremely organized, excellent communication (oral and written) and listening skills
- Proficient with communication technology (Google docs, sheets, chat applications, etc.)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems (PMS, CRS, GMS)Working knowledge of Opera or Opera Cloud is preferred
- Flexible and innovative, with the ability to work autonomously and with little oversight.
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers, and outside vendors
- Able to prioritize time to ensure that all guests receive responses in a timely and efficient manner
- Highly organized, dependable, approachable, empathetic, self-aware, self-motivated, and passionate about travel and the Collective Beliefs.
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- This is a part-time, seasonal position
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends
- Access to stable and fast wi-fi
Compensation & Perks:
- Hourly Rate Range: $18 - $23 an hour based on experience
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations
Collective Hotels & Retreats (CH&R) core belief is that life, above all, is meant to be a powerful experience lived to the utmost, enjoyed and shared with others. It is our responsibility to ensure that those experiences are created in an environment that is diverse, inclusive and equitable for all. We are committed to creating this environment for each other, our guests and our partners because we know that a sustainable and healthy environment is one that allows for access and opportunity for everyone.