Seasonal Part-Time Housekeeper
Overview: Collective Retreats
Life, above all, is meant to be a powerful experience lived to the utmost, enjoyed and shared with others. We believe that we have the opportunity to create something unique and better that connects us to each other and our surroundings. Come be part of our Collective Good!
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful, way to travel. As the only international hospitality company that is a certified B Corp, Collected Retreats is committed to reshaping the luxury travel experience. We have a passion for the craft of hospitality and a shared appreciation for exploration, adventure, innovation and the outdoors,
Collective Beliefs: A Life in Service to Others | The Power of Experiences | Happiness in Simplicity | Connection is Rare & Wonderful
Collective Qualities: Empathy | Courage | Honesty & Integrity | Humility & Optimism | Innovation & Continuous Improvement
We are seeking a Housekeeper to support the delivery of exceptional guest experiences and ensure a clean, safe environment for all guests and team members.. This includes cleaning guest rooms and bathrooms as well as maintaining common areas, retail space and kitchen facilities, as needed.
Ideally, you are experienced in housekeeping and/or office cleaning services, highly dependable and thorough, and comfortable working outdoors. If you love being outside and working with people, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Clean and turn all guest rooms and bathrooms for new check-ins, daily. Cleaning to include mopping, sweeping, dusting, changing linens and placing room amenities
- Refresh guest rooms as needed, ensuring all room items and amenities are stocked
- Clean common areas including cooking facilities, dining areas, common bathroom, and retail space
- Maintain organized housekeeping supplies, track usage and sort incoming deliveries
- All other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in housekeeping and/or office cleaning preferred but willing to train
- Positive, professional, hard-working, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Thorough and detailed oriented, takes ownership of high-quality work
- Strong team player willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional guest experiences
Requirements for Employment:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends
- Must willing to work in an outdoor setting, including all-weather conditions (rain, wind, heat, etc.)
Compensation & Perks:
- Hourly Compensation: $15-$17 an hour based on experience
Collective Hotels & Retreats (CH&R) core belief is that life, above all, is meant to be a powerful experience lived to the utmost, enjoyed and shared with others. It is our responsibility to ensure that those experiences are created in an environment that is diverse, inclusive and equitable for all. We are committed to creating this environment for each other, our guests and our partners because we know that a sustainable and healthy environment is one that allows for access and opportunity for everyone.
Collective Retreats is committed to creating an accessible environment and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.