Senior Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to spearhead recruiting initiatives, own and maintain recruiting processes, and scale our growing teams. In this role, you will not only source, engage and hire the best tech talent out there, but will be given the opportunity to define and build a strong and effective recruiting machine.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with the business to define & iterate on best in class recruiting processes
- Own and prioritize a full cycle req load
- Source, engage, and hire top talent
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, and drive referrals
- Report out on market insights and design creative ways to connect with top talent
- Consistently provide a best in class candidate experience
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, with a focus on technical recruiting
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You're a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $110,000 - $140,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With nearly 19 million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.