Product Lead, TSA PreCheck (Lead PM)
CLEAR is partnering with the TSA to bring TSA PreCheck enrollments and renewals to our airports, providing travelers increased choice in where and how to sign-up - no appointment needed. The Product Lead, TSA PreCheck will work closely with Engineering leadership and the Aviation team to define and build core enhancements to enable scale and operational excellence of TSA PreCheck enrollments to millions of travelers nationwide.
You obsess over enabling frictionless travel experiences for customers. You bring a high level of creativity to product management. You’re interested in complex, consumer-oriented problems – and you think big, execute and excel in both ambiguous and highly constrained scenarios. You possess a strong understanding of design and ability to partner with design and UXR teams to craft a magical, award-worthy consumer experience.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re a tenacious, metrics-driven, enterprising, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to drive the impact of our consumer products and experiences.
This role is located in Austin, Texas along with our Travel engineering team.
What you'll do:
- Be the primary driver for CLEAR’s TSA PreCheck product
- Drive clarity around complex government requirements while developing compelling business and security cases for program enhancements (gaining TSA and business buy-in) as the owner of the Roadmap
- Drive efficiencies for all customers: TSA, Ambassadors, New and Existing PreCheck Members
- Contribute to company-level strategic decisions by highlighting current and future state capabilities of the program
- Become an SME in understanding government requirements processes, why those requirements exist, and how best to solution against them
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Collaborate with Engineering counterparts to ensure delivery of products on time and within budget
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
How you'll measure success:
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
- Drive efficiencies for all customers - TSA, Ambassadors, new and existing PreCheck members - with thoughtful product decision making
- Scale TSA PreCheck Enrollment Provided by CLEAR to millions of travelers nationwide
What you're great at:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 7+ years of experience in technology product management
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences at scale
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads and technical leads
- Unafraid to dive deep into the details, while also still able to come up for air and see the big picture
- Ability to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including description of technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Passion for learning new things and driving innovation
- Obsession with the customer experience
- You have patience and persistence, knowing not everything will go as planned
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
How You’ll be Rewarded
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs. We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.