VP, Performance and Partnership Marketing
The VP, Performance and Partnership Marketing will lead and execute CLEAR’s performance and partnership marketing strategy, measurement and execution for both CLEAR’s aviation business and CLEAR Verified. You will be responsible for driving overall membership and revenue growth and engagement through owned and paid channels while also ensuring the success of new and existing partner marketing programs to support CLEAR’s key initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to drive and measure growth while helping to bring CLEAR’s brand to life as the end to end channel marketing leader.
What you'll do:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive and successful direct subscriber acquisition and retention strategy to generate demand for CLEAR through owned and paid channels, and building campaigns with a focus on acquiring long-standing direct members, while ensuring media budgets are delivering against business goals, understanding effectiveness and profitability of channels. Channels include CRM/email, website leadership/SEO, paid acquisition
- Drive revenue by developing and executing CLEAR’s partner marketing strategy by building marketing plans (including events and communications) for new and current partners, in coordination with partner managers within a variety of verticals such as sports and entertainment, healthcare, travel/hospitality, enterprise, technology and more
- Collaborate with external partners on the creation of joint solution value propositions and drive the internal and external go-to-market strategy and execution, maintaining deep relationships with external partner marketing teams to leverage ongoing opportunities and new audiences
- Lead and inspire a team to achieve goals and drive impact while supporting the overall priorities and goals of CLEAR
- Identify and develop A/B testing plans for campaigns and partner closely with the Product team on the execution of tests, and ownership of marketing analytics to understand campaign performance- define and report key business metrics to senior leadership and influence the organization to take the right action in response to the data, regularly evaluating and reporting back on established KPIs and recommending optimizations and improvements. Make recommendations for enhancements to our enterprise MarTech stack
- Establish partnerships and cross-functional processes with key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Creative, Finance, Public Affairs, Product, Technology, Operations, Sales, Customer Service and Internal Communications to ensure seamless execution
How you’ll measure success:
- Success in leveraging key channels and partnerships to drive key business KPIs including acquisition, retention and other metrics to be determined
- Execution and implementation of a framework for evaluating campaign and partnership impact
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring a team to drive KPIs
What you're great at:
- 15+ years of experience in driving the strategy and execution of complex digitally focused marketing campaigns, with a strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
- Partnership marketing experience (preferably on the brand side), with a proven track record of driving revenue increases through developing and executing partner marketing strategies
- At least 6 years in a leadership role with proven ability to inspire a team to drive results
- The ability to think like an owner- a self-starter with an "own it" mentality who embraces accountability in themselves, their team, and their partners
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan, who is also a hands on, strong project manager and multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards. Comfort working with data analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, Excel)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $190,000 - $230,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.