The Field Trainer will primarily support the Learning and Development function by facilitating front-line, field engagement training sessions across the company. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Learning and Development, this role will be responsible for ensuring proper technical training and on-boarding of all employees within specified locations.They will work directly with the L&D team and field leadership to develop and deliver engaging L&D content that aligns with business needs.
What you'll do:
- Lead and facilitate training classes, using relevant training methods and techniques
- Support the building of training content, including facilitator’s guides, learning aides, etc. that deliver replicable, consistent and effective messaging of the material through appropriate channels
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of existing field training programs and materials and provide recommendations to improve quality and execution
- Manage user acceptance of the learning and development system, including New Hire Orientation and Refresher Training
- Design and develop easily digestible technical training content for the roll out of new product updates, launches and promotions
- Ensure all training materials, online and physical, are up to date and reflect the latest policy and technology changes
- Support operations teams by ensuring that they are properly utilizing online training programs
- Remain current on new training and development learnings, offerings and competitive practices, and recommends enhancements to CLEAR’s programs as appropriate
How you'll measure success:
- Facilitation NPS
- Learner Retention Rate
- Training Completion (compliance rates)
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of prior experience in learning and development or facilitating frontline training
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multi-task; tech savvy
- A self- starter who enjoys building processes and structure to drive growth
- Experience using an LMS (Wisetail or similar) or instructional design a plus
- Knowledge and experience in a sales environment preferred
- This position may require up to 60-80% travel.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $50,000 - $80,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.