Operational Security Analyst
Reporting into the Director of Quality & Metrics, the Operational Security Analyst will support CLEAR’s field security posture through regular reporting and analytics. You will collaborate across functions, taking a risk-based and data centric approach to outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Communicate insights to internal & external stakeholders who can use your analysis in their decision-making processes
- Create and automate regularly cadenced dashboards with high data integrity
- Perform in-depth data analysis, normalization, and reconciliation using multiple large datasets to identify gaps and trends, manage data quality and integrity, and inform context-based decisions using various information sources
- Define metrics and create/maintain dashboards for measuring and reporting key performance indicators (e.g., coverage, findings and remediations)
- Drive and execute on process creations and improvements
How you'll measure success:
- Executing on and creating agreed upon SLAs
- Process improvement and scalable project planning
- Creating positive relationships with regulators and our sponsors by providing high fidelity reports and data
What you're great at:
- Analytical mindset and a no job too small mentality
- Experience developing, designing, and maintaining end to end dashboards to display key performance indicators
- Excel and Looker experience, or similar platforms
- Data visualization and storytelling abilities - excellent communication skills across various audiences
- Passionate about operations and quality, never settling for the status quo – continuously looking for ways to improve and drive efficiencies.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.