Software Engineer II
Today, CLEAR is well-known as a leader in digital and biometric identification, reducing friction for our members wherever an ID check is needed. We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of products which will go beyond just ID and enable our members to leverage the power of a networked digital identity. As a Software Engineer at CLEAR, you will participate in the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of applications to build and enhance our platform- one that interconnects dozens of attributes and qualifications while keeping member privacy and security at the core.
What you’ll do:
- Advance our capabilities across a wide array of industries and domains and gain hands-on experience with privacy, security, data modeling, and architecture
- Develop and deliver code across the full stack, driving engineering excellence by defining to best practices in testing, documentation, and observability
- Partner with product and other stakeholders to uncover requirements, to innovate, and to solve complex problems
- Have a strong sense of ownership and striving for continuous improvement in technology and processes at CLEAR
What You Have:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Working experience with cloud-based application development, and possess knowledge with:
- Cloud services providers like AWS
- Containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaboration, integration, and deployment tools like Github, Argo, and Jenkins
- Articulating technical concepts to a mixed audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborating and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Curiosity about technology, believe in constant learning, and ability to be autonomous to figure out what's important
- Experience with at least two of the following: Node.js/Next.js, Typescript, JS, Java, React
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science is an advantage
How You’ll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best.
You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier.
Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.