Manager, Systems Assurance and Compliance Management
We are looking for a manager experienced in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) to lead GRC activities for our commercial partners for Information Security. In this role, the successful candidate will be part of a team cybersecurity analysts driving implementation, maintenance, and improvement of CLEAR’s security and compliance control environment. In addition, the individual will collaborate across various departments of the business and its technology and operations groups to support internal and external assessments of CLEAR’s cybersecurity program, including verifying that cybersecurity procedures and controls are designed, implemented, and operating effectively.
What you'll do:
- Manage audit and compliance activities for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HITRUST, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), HIPAA Security Rule, and SOC 2
- Drive Accountability for the design and operating effectiveness of controls relating to attestation and compliance
- Interact with security and engineering leadership to guide and influence critical decisions the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external audit activities.
- Implement and maintain tools, processes, and metrics to improve the efficiency of the assurance and compliance initiatives
How you'll measure success:
- Lead concurrent assurance and compliance efforts, working closely with internal audit team
- Develop strong relationships with security and engineering leadership
- Cultivate a strong working relationship with partners and assessors
What you're great at:
- 7+ years of experience in information or related auditing
- Demonstrated knowledge of CLEAR’s systems and control environment
- Established operating effectiveness and continuous improvement of assessment process
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $150,000-200,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.