Sr. Manager, Marketing (Demand Generation) - CLEAR Verified
The Sr. Manager, Marketing (Demand Generation)- CLEAR Verified will be responsible for developing and executing a demand generation strategy that builds CLEAR’s brand awareness, promotes our B2B products and ultimately drives customer and member growth. You will manage campaigns across multiple channels that nurture and drive leads for our Sales and Growth teams while building brand loyalty.
What you'll do:
- Develop content and thought leadership supporting demand generation across our multiple growth verticals (Healthcare, Financial Services, Digital Marketplaces, and Channel Partners)
- Partner with the brand and product marketing teams to write white papers and other content, such as e-books, blog posts, and webinars, that articulates the value proposition of CLEAR’s product solutions, tailored to the unique industry needs and applications
- Design and manage campaigns that deliver qualified sales leads and pipeline revenue helping CLEAR enter and thrive in new markets
- Work with cross functional stakeholders (Sales, Growth, Product) to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to campaigns that aligns with our GTM strategy.
- Use marketing automation tools (e.g., Iterable) to track and report on campaign performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide actionable insights to the marketing and sales teams
- Manage paid media campaigns across multiple channels (e.g., search, social, display) and inbound inquiries
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve demand generation efforts traffic and generate leads
How you'll measure success:
- Develop and execute a demand generation plan to achieve the company's B2B targets in revenue and membership growth
- Increased traffic to landing pages, website content, and other assets to improve conversion rates and maximize ROI
- Collaborate with the sales and growth teams to align demand generation efforts with sales and partnership goals
- Build brand and product awareness through executive speaking opportunities, conference participation, events, etc.
What you're great at:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, marketing automation, or a related field and 8+ years professional experience overall
- Proven success in content creation and thought leadership, driving revenue through various demand generation strategies and campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g., Iterable, Hubspot, Marketo) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions and improve performance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of consumer services and platform technology is a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into straightforward language
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $150,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.