Senior Manager, Technology Operations
The Senior Manager, Field Tech Operations is a critical role within our Technology Operations organization. This person will manage and support the Technology infrastructure for our Airports and other venues in multiple cities within their designated region. You will join a highly technical team dedicated to ensuring technology stability and reliability for our Ambassadors and members. We are looking for a customer-focused technologist who thrives in fast-paced, complex environments with the ability to problem-solve independently while thinking and working strategically as part of a larger team.
What you'll do:
- Build, maintain, and support CLEAR Pods in airports, sports, and other applicable locations within your region
- Manage all technical infrastructure within CLEAR airport offices & pods, including network infrastructure, laptops, mobile devices, device lifecycle, inventory management, and documentation
- Provide onsite and remote support within your region and across all regions as events or launches occur
- Provide leadership, support, and coaching to regional field techs within your region
- Develop and maintain relationships with managers and ambassadors at CLEAR venues to help ensure technical needs are addressed and managed in a timely manner
How you'll measure success:
- Ticket volume and trends within CLEAR venue and how you adjust for them
- Strength of relationships with CLEAR managers, ambassadors, and team members
- Operational uptime within your region
What you're great at:
- Proven track record of providing onsite and remote IT administration & support (More than 5 years in applicable IT administration experience)
- Strong communicator with the ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment while interacting with technical and non-technical end users
- Previous experience working with Windows & MDM (including Intune) and networking (including Cisco Meraki)
- A self directed and collaborative approach while prioritizing the customer experience
- Ability to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve the overall CLEAR experience
- Based in Chicago or New York City, with ability to travel to designated locations across the US, as needed
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.