Senior People Partner- Corporate
As CLEAR continues to grow, the People Partner will help drive our talent and culture strategy by working closely with our Corporate functions. This is a highly visible role collaborating with a large variety of stakeholders across the organization. We are looking for a solutions-oriented change agent with a proven track record managing complex projects and implementing employee engagement and talent initiatives for our growing corporate organization with successful outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the People Partner to our Growth, Sales, and G&A business units and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Partner across all levels of the organization to retain, develop, and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Use data and business insights to proactively identify opportunities to improve performance and employee experience
- Successfully own and drive People & Performance OKRs to help meet company goals.
- Work closely with leadership teams on coaching, employee relations issues, engagement & retention strategies, career development and other initiatives to drive a high performing CLEAR culture
- Continually focus on organizational improvement by developing innovative and creative talent strategies.
- Drive change management through the effective use of talent tools and resources
- Collaborate closely with Total Rewards, L&D, Talent Acquisition, People Operations partners to support the needs of the organization.
How you’ll measure success:
- Strong collaboration across all levels within the organization to successfully drive People & Performance OKRs that impact key business goals.
- Act as a consultant and coach for leaders; challenging the status quo, using data to influence decisions that drive a high performing and engaged culture.
- Be proactive and keep a pulse on employee sentiment - leverage insights to develop scalable solutions that help to increase productivity and retention throughout the organization.
What you’re great at:
- 7+ years as an HRBP
- Demonstrated experience successfully integrating newly acquired organizations is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building trusted relationships, effectively coaching and advising teams
- Strengths in:
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Communicating and influencing at different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Effective and persuasive written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Coaching teams to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Working as a team member- building and maintaining a positive work environment across the network
- Data insights and analytics
How You’ll be Rewarded
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $170,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?