Sr. Account Executive
POSITION SUMMARYRole title: Business Development Account Executive, Technical Staffing
Compensation: Competitive, base + uncapped commissions, benefits package, flexible workspace arrangement, accrual-free vacation, professional development allowance, etc.
We are looking for a Business Development Account Executive – a sales professional who understands the staffing industry and has a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals in B2B sales.
At Catalyte, we can scalably recruit, develop, and deploy onshore software talent cost-effectively and with consistent quality. We have developed core competencies around capturing and ingesting data throughout the talent development lifecycle, and using these insights to accelerate training and upskilling of our people. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Catalyte has a national footprint and serves medium-sized commercial enterprise, IT services, and Fortune 1000 customers across the United States.
This individual will have a proven track record in winning staffing & workforce development deals. This individual must be a highly effective business development resource (HUNTER) who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing end-to-end sales pursuits (prospecting, generating, qualifying, pursuing, and closing) and tech talent services deals
- Systematically build and nurture a pipeline of new opportunities following a disciplined sales process, such as MEDDPICC and Value Selling
- Achieving an annual sales target of $1M in net new revenue.
- Partnering with diverse stakeholders in client organizations, especially Technology & Human Resources, to gain consensus around talent-sourcing initiatives
- Understanding the competitive landscape and helping to differentiate our offerings
- Systematically building and nurturing a pipeline of new opportunities
- Taking a consultative approach to investigate clients’ needs and uncovering new opportunities and partnerships
- Overseeing deal-specific negotiations to ensure opportunities are progressing against deal targets, remaining within budget, while driving to a successful close
- Improving how we sell by bringing best practices from your experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of Business Development Sales experience preferably in the staffing industry.
- Demonstrated track record of commercial achievements, meeting/exceeding your annual revenue targets.
- A reputation for rolling up your sleeves and getting results - someone with the “hunter” mentality and drive to pursue and close new logos
- Experience with value selling or and following a disciplined sales methodology (e.g., MEDDPICC)
- Ability to quickly identify and influence decision makers, developing direct relationships with senior clients and stakeholders up to C-level
- Having a robust sales methodology and execution
- Have successfully built a book of business for an enterprise sales cycle longer than 30 days
- Superb time management, judgment, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation capabilities
- High intellectual and emotional intelligence and innate ability to focus on client needs
Catalyte provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click here to access our website for more information about our company.