Senior Product Manager
At CareAcademy, we’re helping to solve the direct care worker shortage and making a positive impact in the lives of people who need longer-term care. We do this by providing home care agencies with a best-in-class online education platform that delivers engaging video-based classes and real world scenarios that walk through aspects of the caregiver experience. We now train thousands of caregivers each month, helping them deliver the best care possible. Best of all, we provide the extra set of hands Agencies need to manage caregiver training so they can acquire and retain the talent needed to grow their business. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed company in the growing health care market.
Our ideal candidate is mission-focused and excited to contribute to scaling a business. As we transition to a product-led organization, we're looking to add an operator with strong product craft and experience in activities such as discovery, case-building, building customer empathy, and data-driven decision making. You know how to evaluate opportunities and define customer problems, hone in on delightful experiences with a design partner, and work with your engineering team to deliver iteratively while learning along the way.
- Has a proven track record in discovery-driven product development
- Communicates effectively with peers and leadership
- Cultural leader willing to share best practices with your team
- Operates with data-driven decision making
What you’ll do
- Define customer problems and business solutions
- Partner with the engineering and design teams to translate customer and business needs to product requirements
- Accountable to leading your team's OKRs and roadmap, aligned with company priorities
- Talk to customers regularly and deeply understand their needs
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-first company
JOB CODE: 1000005
Something looks off?