Enterprise Account Manager
Anyone needing longer-term care can have a high quality of life in their own setting through access to an excellent & valued health care team.
Provide the best platform for the discovery, onboarding, equipping, management, retention, and assurance of health care professionals and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for the growth and retention of CareAcademy’s Enterprise-Level customer relationships and revenue. This person will establish a strategy to increase revenue and improve the profitability of our current customer base via growth initiatives and the definition of new value-based opportunities. S/He/They is/are a proven customer leader, results-oriented, analytical and deeply influential both internally and externally through curiosity, initiative and ownership.
- Develop account strategies and tactics, upsell pipeline, and value-based revenue expansion opportunities.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with enterprise level customers
- Work closely with customer success to achieve/exceed customer NPS and CES targets
- Own and drive results of key churn metrics.
- Work collaboratively with product and go-to-market teams to propose and develop integrated, segment-taylored solutions
- Work closely with the product team to provide insight into customer wants and needs
- At least 5 years’ experience in driving digital strategy, transformation, and innovation in a healthcare SaaS business preferred
- Experience driving growth initiatives and revenue expansion via existing and adjacent business opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Enterprise level CRM
- Is able to quantitatively articulate actions in response to analytical work to goals, plans and market trends.
- Prior experience driving customer product engagement and feature utilization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and commissions with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution (65% of medical premium paid by Company)
- 401K enrollment after six months of employment and up to 4% company matching
- AMAZING team members!
Something looks off?