Inventory & Quality Control Specialist - Full Time
Bloomscape is a Direct to Consumer plant brand with a mission to become the simplest source in the world for buying and enjoying quality plants. Plants nourish our living spaces in a way that’s deeply vital and increasingly necessary in our modern lifestyles. By completely changing the way people buy and experience plants in every area of the home and garden, our big vision is to make Bloomscape the most recognized brand in plants.
Bloomscape is looking for a Florida-based inventory and quality control specialist. This role is essential to our success. The ideal candidate would take ownership of quality control to ensure Bloomscape standards are maintained. Additionally, this candidate will manage Bloomscape on-site inventory and create strong relationships with our fulfillment partner.
- Serve as a liaison between Bloomscape and Partner and develop a strong collaborative relationship with the onsite fulfillment team.
- Monitor plant quality and specifications to ensure Bloomscape standards are maintained. Work with the onsite team diplomatically and tactfully to make corrections.
- Monitor plant packaging, boxing, and shipping to ensure best practices are followed and plants arrive at the customer without damage.
- Manage inventory at the fulfillment partner facility, including but not limited to plants, packaging materials, and C&A.
- Manage daily inventory movement and inventory accuracy onsite and within the ERP system.
- Conduct regular cycle counts
- Properly order new supplies and maintain acceptable levels of inventory
- Propose strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Data analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship skills to build trust and confidence with our growers
- Highly organized; process, task, and detail-oriented
- Quick to learn new systems and programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own
- Versatile and flexible
- Ability to travel when necessary
- A practical person with excellent prioritization and skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Previous startup and/or e-commerce experience, a plus
- Committed employee with a passion for plants and the Bloomscape brand
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar.
- Horticulture experience a plus
- ERP knowledge- Netsuite, a plus
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Medical, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD, Life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Plant Discounts
Bloomscape is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate inclusivity and are committed to building a diverse team.
Something looks off?