Associate Customer Success Manager
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Associate Customer Success Manager - Community (scaled) Accounts - Italian Speaking
BigCommerce is disrupting the eCommerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in several cities, is looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager. As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will represent BigCommerce while advising our e-commerce merchants, provide industry-leading advocacy, drive merchant revenue growth, and help our merchants be successful and Sell More!
What You Will Do
- Be a trusted advisor, and drive the adoption of the platform and partner/product solutions that provide value for your merchant's business.
- Advise merchants on best practices to optimize their user experience, recommending apps, integrations, features, services, and partners that best align with their goals and objectives
- Have a good understanding of the merchant’s goals and objectives, and recommend strategic initiatives to drive growth and in turn reduce churn and downgrades within the book of business
- Responsible for driving revenue retention, strategic engagement, reducing churn/downgrades, upsells, and cross-sells within the pool of Enterprise Accounts
- Responsible for driving renewal conversations and partnering with the cross-functional teams to renew/retain the merchant on the platform
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business to provide best practices, success planning, and guidance to help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Use consultative selling techniques to provide value to our merchants while recommending the appropriate solutions to take their business to the next level.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, and value proposition) and the key attributes of our most successful merchants
- Lead the resolution of key issues impacting customers and lean on leadership for support and guidance
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts and effectively maintain detailed and accurate notes of all account-related activities to achieve goals and set KPIs.
- Conduct strategic business reviews, roadmaps, and other scaled engagements with your clients to implement plans that drive their growth and achieve shared goals.
- Drive revenue for identified products, services, and solutions and improve retention rates through solution-based cross-sell sales activities to merchants and strategic partners.
Who You Are
- 1+ year of experience is required in managing an enterprise portfolio or direct client consulting and selling within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong working knowledge/background of eCommerce and marketing ecosystem
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), persuasion, negotiation, presentation, and client relationship skills are critical
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and best practices in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to manage sensitive client information and numerous details with ease
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, de-escalating critical issues, and ensuring team members and clients are positioned for success.
- Familiarity with presenting individual and team-based metrics to senior leadership teams
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.